We find our value in God’s design for womanhood, knowing we are equally loved by
our Creator, but uniquely designed for His creation.
We desire to encourage one another:
- To reject the world’s temptations for significance
- To pursue His priorities
- To nurture the next generation to Him
- To use those gifts and talents God has given each one of us to further His Kingdom
and bring Him glory.
Our mandate from God is found in Titus 2:3-5 “Likewise, teach the
older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted
to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women to
love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at
home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign
the word of God.” Our “growth” times will include:
Bible Studies that will help us grow in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior and
equip us for His service Special worship times for women that will provide times
of praise, meditation and prayer.
Our “interaction” times will include fellowship and mentoring events such as:
- Wedding and Baby showers
- Seasonal lunches/teas/brunches
- Timely activities of varying interests
Please check with our church office (314) 843-4600 for current dates and times.
Cheryl Kelley (636) 464-7256 (Lead)
- Our planning committee seeks to help us grow in fellowship with our Lord and with
Jenny Wescoat (314) 293-1222
Amy Rauch (314) 729-9824
Jeanne Tudor (314) 894-0014